Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow!! that was fast

I went into this next auction on Bidblink for 100 bidpack. I was prepared. I am fully rested and had food and potty breaks and everything. After my experience last night I was ready for a long haul. The auction started as usual with a few bid bots competing. Then a guy bid early in the count a few times. It didn't take long to get to the sniping action. The first opportunity showed 3 interested parties plus the autobidder. I, of course, am one of the interested parties. The next snipe opportunity I let it get down to 3 seconds and bid. It didn't take and  the autobidder won. It must have been the same for the other bidders. I've seen one of them a few times and a one bid and out kind of bidder he is not.. Lag lost me that auction. Bidblink is starting to irritate me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment