Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice ..... stick it up your #@$%#@

Well, Bidblink did it to me again. I was bidding on another 100 bid pack. Full determination not to let the timer run out without bidding. Sat for half an hour and watch 500 bids take place. An autobid war took up the last 100 bids and it was time to go back to work. I only had 38 bids in at this point and ready to finish this thing off. What happens? Nothing. When the timer got to 4 I clicked bid. Then It went to 1 and I clicked bid again JUST to make sure the bid was in. I've been doing that since I lost that last auction to the non responsive bid button. Guess what. It took neither of my bids. The auction ended.

Needless to say, I was pissed. I'm not sure how much more I have to do. I went straight to the "contact us" button. Guess what. All it is, is an email address. No online customer support. Well, I wrote an e-mail explaining what happened and asked how the hell am I supposed to bid if it won't take my bids. Even if I get a refund on bids, and I'm sure that's a huge IF, what can I do? Just lose another auction to the same problem. I may be done with Bidblink all together. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment